StrongCube SMS Component helps you to send and read short message service (SMS) characters through your own cellphone connected to serial port using data cable or infra red device.
At this moment StrongCube SMS Component only support cellphones that have built-in internal modem and support AT command.
You can easily integrate your own self-built application no matter programming language you use as long as it can use COM object. With just simple step you can enable SMS capability in a short time to your application and gives great added value for your clients.
- Fast and easy to use
- Connect through your serial communication port
- Ability to manage your message such as read and delete message
- Ability to retrieve cellphone model and manufacturer
- Validity period can be setup
- Define your own service center or use internal service center
- International/National phone number supported
- Unicode characters supported
- SMS Manager included
- Send up to 160 chars on default alphabet, 70 chars on unicode alphabet, and 80 char on ANSI alphabet
- Can be used on other windows development tools beside ASP such as VB, Delphi, C++
We have three different type of licenses that you can choose to fit your needs.
DEVELOPER license is a license to include and use this component on the distributed application that you developed. Typically this license is used by developers who want to distribute their application which use this component and want to include it on their package.
Price $149.95 USD
With SITE license you can use this component on an unlimited number or computers at the same physical site location, which would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of builings wihtin the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
Price $99.95 USD
SINGLE COMPUTER LICENSE
If you want to use this component only on one computer, you can choose SINGLE COMPUTER license.
Price $49.95 USD